Karol Marketing is on the hunt for some PR, Social Media and Communication talents with different levels of experience to join our buzzing team in the creative hub of Newcastle – Ouseburn!
So, whether you’ve been in the PR Industry for many years or you’re in a PR Job and after a new challenge, as long as you have the passion, the right mindset and can-do attitude – we’d like to hear from you!
What are the essentials for a job in Karol Marketing?
- You’ll be strategically minded and highly creative in equal measures. An excellent writer and communicator, you should have demonstrable experience of writing press releases, developing engaging content and will fully understand social media and digital marketing techniques. But, most importantly you’ll be an avid storyteller.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate that you can effectively juggle multiple projects at any one time.
- A proactive team player, with a can-do attitude, you’ll be able to work on your own initiative but equally, you’ll enjoy working as part of a team. You’ll always be ready to pitch in and help out.
What we can offer?
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- An exciting mix of client accounts across multiple sectors
- Opportunities for career progression
- Flexible starts and finishes to your working day
- Free breakfasts
- Free car parking
- Dedicated time away from your desk to think and create
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
To find out more or to apply, email email@example.com